Get the help you need today. Call Blair law now (770) 769-5099.
There are many factors that you and your attorney must consider before you decide to file the lawsuit.
There are many other factors we can advise you on which will assist you in making a decision.
Filing a lawsuit because of another person's negligence can be frustrating and overwhelming, but we're here to ease the mystery and fear of active litigation.
Filing is never easy for the client and in a perfect world we wouldn't have to, but the reality is, some of the cases we handle will have to be filed. We prepare each case as if it will be heard by a jury, but we always hope that the insurance company settle without putting our clients through the drawn out process of litigation.
Some tips that may be helpful to all clients, whether or not their injury case turns into a lawsuit.
1. Keep all receipts from your doctors visits or from your health insurance.
2. Stay off social media of any kind during your case.
3. Be prepared to remember everything and anything related to your injury and accident.
4. Understand that much of your past will be brought up.
5. Everything you tell your attorney is confidential, so please tell him or her everything so they are not caught off guard or without a defense/objection to the issue.
6. Stay calm as the process can be a long and arduous one.
3. Actual Cause / Cause in Fact
4. Proximate Cause
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Blair Law, LLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2019 Blair Law, LLC